Eggless Banana Loaf
Preparation time 30 Minutes
Cooking time 50 Minutes
Butter - 2 tbsp
Clear Honey - 2 tbsp
Vanilla Extract - 1.5 tbsp
1 Ripe bananas - 2 large
Flour - 1 Cup
Baking Powder - 1.5 Tbsp
Baking Soda - 1.5 Tbsp
Cinnamon - 0.5 tbsp
Salt - 1 Pinch
Choco Chips - 1.5 cup
Here’s a new version of your all-time favourite banana bread that will surely hit all the right notes of your taste buds.
1) Put the butter, honey and vanilla in a pan on a low heat to melt. Then remove and set aside for a few minutes.
2) Mash the bananas in another bowl and set aside for a few minutes.
3) Next, sieve all the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon) in the mashed bananas.
4) Mix the melted butter mixture with the bananas and the dry mixture.
5) Gently fold everything together.
6) The mixture will be lumpy. Add choco chips in the end.
7) Bake for 20 - 25 mins at 180 degrees.