Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms Caps
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 10 Minutes
Button Mushroom - 150gms
Garlic Powder - 1 tsp
Peri Peri Spice - 1 tsp
Pepper - 1 tsp
Onion - 1/2
Tempura Flour - 1 cup
Dried Parsley - 1 tsp
Parmesan Cheese - 100 gms
1. Wash the mushrooms and remove the stem.
2. In a bowl, mix the powdered spices, chopped onion and parmesan cheese to make a mixture.
3. In another bowl, mix tempura flour, pepper and water to make a smooth battter.
4. Heat oil in a Kadai.
5. Stuff the mushrooms with the mixture and freeze for 10 minutes.
6. Dip the mushrooms in the batter and deep-fry them.
7. Serve with a sweet chilli dip.
A no bake breakfast cereal dessert with the goodness of fibre and fruits and indulgence of caramel and peanut butter. Read more..Read more