Veggie Pizza Cups
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 12 Minutes
Bread Slices - 5 no.
Tomato Pilati/Puree - 50 ml
Basil Leaves - 3-4
Zucchini - 20 gms
Onions - 10 gms
Bell Peppers - 20 gms
Mozarella Cheese - 60 gms
Garlic - 3 gms
Olive Oil - 2 ml
1. Finely chop all the vegetables and keep aside.
2. In a non stick pan, heat oil and add chopped garlic and onion to it and saute.
3. Add the remaining vegetables to the pan and saute till soft.
4. Add the pilati/puree to the pan and cook till reduced.
5. Add the seasoning to the mixture and keep aside.
6. Lay the bread slices flat and flatten them out using a rolling pin.
7. Place the bread in a buttered muffin tray, making a cup.
8. Add the filling in the bread cups and cover with grated mozzarella.
9. Bake at 180 degrees, till bread is golden and crispy.
10. Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve hot.
A dish suitable for any time of the day be it breakfast or as a cocktail snack with creaminess of cheese and earthiness of peanuts. Read more..Read more