To return any faulty, damaged, unwanted or incorrect product please always write to us at our customer care email or fill our contact us form on the website.
This policy deals with two key elements:
1. Cancelling your order; or
2. Returns, of which there are three categories of return:
a) The return of unwanted items (this means the product is in a resalable condition but you no longer want it);
b) To inform us that part of your order was not delivered or it was received damaged;
c) Or, to return/exchange faulty items.
Cancelling your order:
1. When you place an order on our website, you will get an order number and an email confirmation. You can cancel from the time you placed the order up to 7 days after receiving the goods for above mentioned reasons.
2. The first step is to always write to us at our customer care email or fill our contact us form on the website with the necessary information requested.
3. You can also contact us by email or post with your order details.
4. Unwanted items returned for refund must be received by us in a re-saleable condition – the product’s outer gift box must not be damaged or marked; it must not have been used; and it should be complete with the accessories and/or free gifts received with the product and in its original packaging.
5. If the product returned is not in a fully re-saleable condition or the packaging is damaged, we do reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item. This does not affect your statutory rights.
6. You can also cancel your order by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 011-41217100.
Returning unwanted items:
1. Refunds for unwanted items will be for the price you paid for the product only.
2. If multiple products were ordered and only part of the order is to be returned then refund would be only the price of the product returned.
3. Refund for unwanted items/product will be done in the form of Meyer credit voucher or exchange of product with the same or higher value.
4. Refund for unwanted items/product to be done in the form of exchange of product will not be with a product of lower value.
5. For exchange, refunds or resolution of your issue it can take up to a max. of 15 working days of processing from the date of receiving the product.
6. Your credit/gift card is valid for a limited period. Please ensure to check the terms & conditions.
7. You must notify us of any items received damaged or items missing from an order within 7 days of receipt. Please email or call us following the process at the bottom of this page.
1. If you think your item is faulty, please always write to us at our customer care email or fill our contact us form on the website.
2. The manufacturer’s product guarantee terms and conditions will apply (for period of guarantees please refer to the Use & Care instructions supplied with the product). Your statutory rights will not be affected.
3. If you wish to exchange an item you must inform us on your first request to us. Please note that we will refund returns postage costs on faulty goods only.
How to contact us:
Address: 30, Link Road, Ground Floor, Lajpat Nagar-3, New Delhi-24,
Landmark: Near Lajpat Nagar Metro Station. (2 mins. walk from Exit Gate 2)
Phone no: 011-41217100
If you purchased our product from elsewhere other than our website then please contact the retailer in the first instance.
We aim to respond to your email within two working days of you sending it with details of how we will progress your request.
If you are calling or sending us an email then, please have the following information to hand:
1. Your order number (this will be found on the email confirmation you received when the order was placed on our website).
2. The “Product Ref” number – this usually can be found on the order confirmation or on the website.