Complete your kitchen with this must-have cookware set. Featuring two of the most used cookware- a kadai and a stirfry- this is a wholesome set. What makes this set extra special is its hard anodised construction that gives lasting durability.
Benefits of hard anodized cookware:
· Enhanced Durability - One of the strongest and most durable options available is hard anodized cookware. It serves as the workhorse of the kitchen. People who enjoy cooking every day should choose it because it can withstand abuse in the kitchen. It is even a favourite among chefs in the industry.
· Scratch and dent resistance is one of the qualities that distinguishes hard-anodized cookware from other kinds of cookware. This results from their very strong composition, as you have undoubtedly guessed. These pans are resistant to scratches and dents and stronger than typical aluminium and steel pans.
· Authentic Non-Stick Capabilities - Traditional metal pots and pans are generally avoided since food tends to stick to their surface. Hard anodized cookware, on the other hand, is entirely non-stick, thus this is far from the case. This makes the idea of cooking even more practical. You can now relax knowing that your food will always be prepared to perfection.
· Unmatched Versatility - Generally speaking, using metal utensils while cooking in non-stick pans is the worst thing you can do. This is due to the fact that doing so will certainly result in the non-stick coating of the pan being permanently damaged. Fortunately, hard anodized pans don't suffer from this problem. These pans' smooth surface won't peel over time due to the chemical technique used in their manufacture. Because of this, it has an unmatched degree of kitchen adaptability.
· Fast Cooking - If you place a high emphasis on cooking times, hard anodized cookware will unquestionably appeal to you. There are few other cookware options that can even come close. This is mostly due to the anodized coating, which transforms the metal basis into a highly efficient heat conductor.
· Even Cooking Surface - Hard anodized cookware's design, in addition to its high levels of heat conductivity, makes it possible to cook uniformly and easily. In particular, its flat surface practically guarantees that your meal will be properly browned and delicious.
· Easy Storage - Unlike other cookware varieties, hard-anodized cookware is simple to store just about anywhere. This is a result of its extraordinary durability and high levels of scratch and dent resistance, once again.
· Low Maintenance - It's also important to note that, in contrast to other cookware types, hard anodized cookware hardly ever needs maintenance or upkeep.
Key features of the cookware set:
· This non-stick cookware set includes a 30 cm Kadai and a 30 cm Stirfry.
· The lid can be easily interchanged and used.
· The large cooking areas of these cookware allow you to cook food easily.
· This 100% toxin-free cookware set.
· Coating authorised by the US FDA and the European Food Safety Standards Authority (from Chemours USA)
· No PFOA, Cadmium, Nickel, Arsenic, and Lead
· The best-coated cookware in the world with a LIFETIME WARRANTY
· Patented Hi- Low food release system for smoothest food release.
· The food won't stick: 100% Guaranteed
· It is twice as durable as stainless steel thanks to its heavy-gauge, hard-anodized construction that provides exceptional durability.
· Stay Cool phenolic handle with rivets for additional sturdiness and security
· Dishwasher safe and oven safe up to 180 degrees Celsius/350 degrees Fahrenheit
· Suited to all cooktops, including induction