Why buy the Meyer Heavy Duty Ceramic Knife 13cm?
- Ceramic being the hardest mineral after diamonds, is impossible to blunt. It has 10 times longer retention of sharpness of the blade as compared to a stainless-steel knife.
- The non-porous nature of Meyer Advanced Ceramic blade which is chemically inert makes it impossible to absorb odor from food, keeping the taste pure. Now cut and store apples, salads, tomatoes, etc. without worrying for the taste being altered.
- Rust-resistant: The blade does not react with the acids in food as a result there are no chances of rust or corrosion
- Hygienic and easy to clean: The dense surface of the ceramic blade makes the clean-up extremely easy. A quick rinse in warm water will get your knife a lot cleaner than a thorough scrubbing of a metal knife.
- Lighter in weight than stainless-steel: Light weight reduces the strain on arms and fingers while cutting.
- Perfect for details: Ceramic Knives are great to carry out delicate tasks. The acutely sharp edge produces wafer thin slices of fish, meat, fruits or veggies.