Typically, Lasuna reduces blood lipid levels by controlling important liver enzymes involved in the creation of cholesterol. Lasuna's strong antioxidant qualities destroy the free radicals that cause an imbalance in the blood vessels' normal ability to constrict and dilate, encouraging healthy arterial vasodilation.
Table of Contents
Lasuna Treatment Entails:
- Blood Clotting Disorders
Health benefits of Lasuna:
- Lasuna is basically enriched with the benefits of Garlic extracts, a potent herbal component that regulates liver enzymes. It has a variety of therapeutic benefits and is excellent in treating illnesses like the common cold. It has a tonne of anti-inflammatory advantages, decreases blood pressure and cholesterol levels, and ultimately lowers the risk of heart disease. It can very well support your family's cardiac health.
- Lasuna reduces blood lipid levels by controlling vital liver enzymes involved in the creation of cholesterol. By lowering cholesterol buildup in the arteries, it also aids in preventing blood vessel hardening. Lasuna is a strong antioxidant that destroys free radicals that cause an imbalance in the blood vessels' regular ability to constrict and dilate, promoting proper arterial vasodilation in the process.
- The Lasuna tablets include an enhanced formulation that is high in antioxidants and can help fight free radicals that cause an imbalance in the blood vessels' normal ability to constrict and dilate, encouraging proper arterial vasodilation. Supplemental garlic may significantly lower blood pressure and raise cholesterol levels. When LDL cholesterol is reduced, especially in people with high cholesterol, the risk of heart disease is decreased. Lasuna can also stop platelet aggregation and thrombus (blood clot) formation, which both impair blood flow in the arteries.
In the majority of routine treatment situations, the following dosage is typically advised. The dosage may vary depending on the ailment, the method of administration, the patient's age, and their medical history. Please keep in mind that every patient and their case is unique.
Age Group: Adult:
- General: Use prescribed amount
- Before or After Meal: After Meal
- Single Maximum Dose: 2 Tablet
- Preferred way of taking: LukeWarm Water
- Dosage Form: Tablet
- Dosage Route: Oral
- Frequency: BID (twice daily)
- Course Duration: ongoing
Age Group: Geriatric:
Lasuna has no known negative effects, according to the medical literature. However, before taking Lasuna, you should always talk to your doctor.
Leave a comment