Before we start talking about anything else let us understand some facts :
Diwali is a five-day Hindu festival that celebrates the triumph of good over evil. It is also known as the "Festival of Lights" because people decorate their homes with diyas (oil lamps) and set off fireworks
Diwali usually falls in October or November, depending on the lunar calendar. In 2022, Diwali will be celebrated from October 23 to Octobers 28
- On the first day of Diwali, people clean their homes and offices and decorate them with diyas, rangoli (colorful designs made with powder or sand), and lights. They also wear new clothes and offer prayers to Goddess Lakshmi, the goddess of prosperity
- The second day is known as Naraka Chaturdasi or Chhoti Diwali. On this day, people fast and offer special prayers to Lord Krishna, who defeated the demon king Narakasura
- The third day is Diwali itself. On this day, people light fireworks, exchange gifts, and visit relatives and friends. They also worship Goddess Lakshmi and pray for prosperity.
On the Diwali, people dress up in new clothes and light oil lamps to welcome Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth. They worship Lord Vishnu and exchange gifts with family and friends, and celebrate the victory of Lord Rama over the demon king Ravana.
So how can you celebrate Diwali this year? Here are some ideas
- Decorate your home with diyas and rangolis (colorful floor designs). You can also put up lights and banners outside your home
- Make traditional sweets like gulab jamun, ladoo and barfi at home.You can reach out for recipes from our recipe section.
- Get together with family and friends for a feast. Make sure to include some of your favorite Diwali foods!
- Exchange gifts with loved ones. Diwali is the perfect time to show your friends and family how much you care
- Go out and enjoy the fireworks! Just be safe and make sure to follow all local safety guidelines
Take some time to reflect on the year gone by and set some goals for the year ahead. What do you want to achieve in the next twelve months?
All the more, don't forget to purchase some cookware !
People purchase cookware as it is seen as a symbol of good luck . It is believed that purchasing new cookware during Diwali brings good luck for the upcoming year
So why not add some range of safe cookware to your kitchen this diwali If you're looking for new cookware, be sure to check out our safe and reliable options. From pots and pans to storage containers, we have everything you need to make your kitchen diwali-ready.
If you're looking to purchase some new cookware for diwali this year, there are a few things you should keep in mind to ensure you're getting the safest products possible.
- First, look for cookware that is made from non-toxic materials like stainless steel or ceramic. These materials are much less likely to leach harmful chemicals into your food.
- Second, make sure the cookware you purchase is certified .This certification means that the cookware has been tested for safety and quality and meets stringent standards.
- Finally, always follow the instructions for use and care of your cookware to ensure it lasts as long as possible. By following these simple tips, you will be able to keep your cookware as it is.
No matter how you celebrate, Diwali is a time to come together with loved ones and celebrate life. Wishing you all a very happy Diwali!
Shop By Category
Do visit Pots and Pans.in and browse through the beautiful, wide range of Meyer cookware!
Leave a comment