1) Dissolve yeast in warm milk in a bowl along with 1/4 cup of sugar.
2) Add in half of the melted butter to the bowl along with the acai berry powder and a pinch of salt and give it a whip.
3) Slowly add in the flour and mix it all into a soft dough.
4) Cover the bowl and let the dough rise till twice in size.
5) Meanwhile, make a filling by mixing the remaining butter with 1/2 cup of caster sugar and cinnamon powder.
6) Let the filling chill so that the butter hardens a bit.
7) Knock out the air from the dough and roll it out into a sheet.
8) Spread the cinnamon filling on the dough and roll it lengthwise.
9) Cut the rolled dough into thick disks and arrange them on a baking tray.
10) Let the rolls rise once again for 30 mins and then let them bake at 180 degrees for 18 minutes.
11) For the frosting, use icing sugar or blend the remaining caster sugar into a fine powder.
12) Add a few drops of water to the icing sugar and whisk till it becomes a thick liquid.
13) Garnish the baked cinnamon rolls with the sugar frosting and strawberry jam.