Preparation time 5 Minutes
Cooking time 45 Minutes
Refined flour - 2 cups
Egg - 2
Caster sugar - 1/4 cup
Cinnamon powder - 1 tsp
Bananas - 3
Butter - 1/2 cup
1) Melt butter in a bowl and add the sugar to it and whisk it till sugar is dissolved.
2) Add cinnamon powder to it and whisk along with the eggs.
3) Mash the bananas and add them to the sugar and egg mixture.
4) Add the flour to the mixture and make a batter.
5) Add the batter in a bread loaf tin and bake for 45 mins at 170 degrees.
6) Slice and serve.