1. Cut the bread into 4 slices on 1 inch thickness.
2. Slice bananas into 1 cm thick disks.
3. Place the bananas on 2 slices of bread covering it completely.
4. Place the other 2 slices on top of the banana layered bread making a sandwich.
5. Make a batter with eggs, milk, cream and 5 gms of sugar
6. Dip the banana sandwich in the egg batter and coat both sides till the batter is soaked by the bread.
7. In a non stick pan melt some butter and add the sandwich to the pan.
8. Cook the toast from both sides till golden brown.
9. Make a mixture of castor sugar and cinnamon powder and roll the cooked toast in this mixture till properly coated.
10. Drizzle with maple syrup and serve.