Banana Maple French Toast
Preparation time 5 Minutes
Cooking time 3 Minutes
Brioche Bread - 4 slices
Banana - 30 gms
Cream - 10ml
Maple Syrup - 30 ml
Cinnamon Powder - 1 tsp
Castor Sugar - 10gms
Milk - 10 ml
Eggs - 2 no.
1. Cut the bread into 4 slices on 1 inch thickness.
2. Slice bananas into 1 cm thick disks.
3. Place the bananas on 2 slices of bread covering it completely.
4. Place the other 2 slices on top of the banana layered bread making a sandwich.
5. Make a batter with eggs, milk, cream and 5 gms of sugar
6. Dip the banana sandwich in the egg batter and coat both sides till the batter is soaked by the bread.
7. In a non stick pan melt some butter and add the sandwich to the pan.
8. Cook the toast from both sides till golden brown.
9. Make a mixture of castor sugar and cinnamon powder and roll the cooked toast in this mixture till properly coated.
10. Drizzle with maple syrup and serve.
To save you from all hungry moments and protect you from greasy food, we bring you this all-day quick and healthy snack. The freshness of beans combined with the velvetiness of coconut makes it a cracker of a dish for every occasion. Read more..Read more