1) Boil and grate the potatoes and let them cool a bit. Make sure the potatoes are not overdone as they would be extra moist.
2) Add the carrot puree, egg and flour to the potatoes and knead into a soft pillow-ey dough.
3) Roll the dough out in a long cylinder and cut it into pieces of 2-3 gms.
4) Roll the small cut pieces on the back of a fork to give them a ridged shape.
5) Boil in the salted water for 4-5 minutes or till the time the gnocchi rises to the top.
6) In a pan, heat butter and sprinkle some garlic in it.
7) Add cream to the pan and chuck in the grated cheddar cheese.
8) Cook the cheese fondue till it's thick and keep it aside.
9) Saute the green peas in some olive oil, salt, pepper and chilly flakes.
10 Saute the gnocchi in a little knob of butter along with parsley and salt/pepper and keep aside.
11) To build the final dish, smear a bit of the cheese fondue on the bottom of the plate.
12) Stack the tossed gnocchi next and garnish with the sauteed peas.