Chargrilled Bellpepper And Jalapeño Soup
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 10 Minutes
Bellpeppers - 4
Garlic - 5 cloves
Onion - 1
Carrot - 1
Jalapeños - 3-4
Olive oil - For grilling
Stock - 500 ml
Parsley - 1 tsp
Basil - 1 tsp
Cream - 10 ml
1) Heat a grill pan and grill the trio of bell peppers till they blister.
2) Cut open an onion into half and also grill it along with the bell peppers.
3) In a casserole, heat olive oil and add chopped garlic and carrot to it.
4) Add the char-grilled onions and bell peppers to the pot.
5) Cover the vegetables with a flavourful vegetable stock.
6) Let it simmer for 10 mins.
7) Switch off the gas and once its cool blend the soup.
8) Reheat the blended paste and add the seasoning and herbs.
9) Finish with a bit of cream and serve hot.