1) Heat a grill pan and grill the trio of bell peppers till they blister.
2) Cut open an onion into half and also grill it along with the bell peppers.
3) In a casserole, heat olive oil and add the chopped garlic and carrot to it.
4) Add the char-grilled onions and bell peppers to the pot.
5) Cover the vegetables with flavourful vegetable stock and salt.
6) Let it simmer for 10 mins.
7) Switch off the gas and once it's cool blend the soup.
8) Reheat the blended paste and add the seasoning and herbs.
9) Finish with a bit of cream and serve hot.