A cheesy snack that makes a perfect game day recipe because of the comfortable ingredients and easy to serve and eat.
1. Wash whole potatoes with skin and cut in half.
2. Scoop out the potato halves using a spoon.
3. Boil the scooped out potato till soft and slightly overcooked.
4. Place the potato cups on a baking tray, drizzle some olive oil , salt and pepper and bake at 180 degrees.
5. In a blender, add the boiled potatoes with butter and cream and blend till creamy and soft.
6. In a saucepan melt some butter and add the potato puree to it.
7. Set the seasoning of the potato and add the cheese to it along with some cream and mix using a whisk.
8. At the bottom of the potato cups add some hot sauce.
9. Pipe the potato puree into the cooked potato cups and serve.
10. Garnish with chopped spring onion and fried garlic.