1) To start the recipe we will first make the crumble, for doing so, take a blender and to it add the refined flour, 1/2 cup caster sugar and unsalted butter and blend it into a coarse powder and keep it for later. The crumble is ready.
2) In a springform cake pan, add half the crumble and pat it down to pack it tightly to make a base. Keep the base in the fridge for 20 minutes to harden it up.
3) For the filling, bring out the blender and put in a block of paneer, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup caster sugar, mixed fruit jam, baking soda and the juice. Blend it all into a lump-free batter.
4) Pour the batter over the chilled crumble base, and even out the top. Sprinkle the remaining crumble on top covering it completely and then bake it at 170 degrees for 40 minutes.
5) Chill it once its baked, slice and serve.