1. Make a thick batter using corn flour, refined
flour, salt, pepper and water.
2. Keep oil on the flame for deep frying, while
the oil is heating, cut the cauliflower into
3. Dip the florets into the batter, coat them
properly and deep fry till crispy and the
cauliflower is cooked through.
4. For the sauce, place a kadai or stir fry on
the flame and start by heating a spoonful of oil.
5. Once hot, add in the chopped ginger and
garlic and toss till golden.
6. Add in the light soy, dark soy chilli garlic
sauce, tomato ketchup and the honey to the
kadai and mix till it all comes together.
7. Add in cubed bell peppers and onions and
toss till the veggies become soft.
8. Add around 30ml of water and salt and
9. Dissolve the cornflour in some water and
add it to the kadai.
10. Mix on high flame till the sauce thickens.
11. Add in salt, pepper, and sesame oil and
give a final stir.
12. Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped