Green Pea And Mint Steak
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 20 Minutes
Green peas - 200 gms
Besan - 50gms
Ghee - 1 tbsp
Green chilli - 1
Onion - 1
Mint leaves - 10-15
Meat masala - 1 tsp
Ginger - 1 knot
Salt - To taste
Garam masala - 1 tsp
1) Over boil the green peas so they become extra soft.
2) In a frying pan heat ghee and add chopped chilli and ginger to it.
3) Add chopped onion to the pan.
4) Add the besan to the pan and light brown the besan.
5) Add the boiled green peas to the pan.
6) Add a little bit of water to bind it all.
7) Turn off the heat and add the chopped mint leaves to it.
8) Make rectangular steak shapes with the mixture.
9) Heat a grill pan to a high temperature and give the steak grills.
10) Serve hot and try eating it as an evening snack.