1) In a Meyer Select fry pan, heat the refined oil and chuck in the chopped garlic and chopped ginger.
2) Saute them for a couple of minutes and then break in the green chillies.
3) Finely chop the onions and add it to the pan.
4) Next, add the chicken mince to the pan and start cooking on high heat.
5) Add in all the sauces and combine it all, add water if required.
6) Lastly, add in the Thai basil leaves and honey and combine it all.
7) Dissolve the cornflour in some water to form a slurry and add it to the pan while stirring.
8) Once the gravy thickens and turns glossy, serve it hot with rice.