Chicken Hot Basil
Preparation time 20 Minutes
Cooking time 10 Minutes
Refined oil - 1 tsp
Chopped garlic - 5 cloves
Chopped ginger - 1 knot
Green chillies - 3-4
Chopped onion - 1
Chicken mince - 300 gms
Light soy sauce - 2 tbsp
Fish sauce - 1 tsp
Red chilli sauce - 1 tsp
Thai basil - 8-10
Honey - 1 tbsp
Corn flour - 1 tbsp
1) In a Meyer Select fry pan, heat the refined oil and chuck in the chopped garlic and chopped ginger.
2) Saute them for a couple of minutes and then break in the green chillies.
3) Finely chop the onions and add it to the pan.
4) Next, add the chicken mince to the pan and start cooking on high heat.
5) Add in all the sauces and combine it all, add water if required.
6) Lastly, add in the Thai basil leaves and honey and combine it all.
7) Dissolve the cornflour in some water to form a slurry and add it to the pan while stirring.
8) Once the gravy thickens and turns glossy, serve it hot with rice.
A quick vegetarian recipe that will take your party snack game to another level. A snack that will leave your guests asking for more.Read more