Mushroom and Jalapeno Toastadas
Preparation time 15 Minutes
Cooking time 5 Minutes
Button Mushroom - 150gms
Onions - 50 gms
Coriander Sprigs - 3-4
Cheddar Cheese - 20 gms
Jalapeno - 5 gms
Green Chilly - 3 gms
Olive Oil - 3 ml
Smoked Paprika (opt) - 1 tsp
Tortilla bread- 1 no.
1. Slice mushrooms and onions thinly.
2. In a non stick pan, heat oil and add chopped garlic to it and saute.
3. Add sliced onions and mushrooms and saute.
4. Finely chop jalapeno and green chilly and add to the mushroom mixture.
5. Add the seasoning to the mixture and saute till mushroom is cooked through.
6. Add chopped coriander to the mixture.
7. Sprinkle smoked paprika and keep the mixture aside.
8. Cut the tortilla bread into small roundels.
9. Stuff the cut tortillas with the mushroom mixture and use a toothpick to hold it into a half moon shape.
10. Top off with grated cheddar cheese and bake in the oven till cheese is melted at 180 degrees.
11. Remove the toothpick and serve hot.