One Pot Masala Quinoa
Preparation time 5 Minutes
Cooking time 15 Minutes
Quinoa - 1 cup
Onion - 1
Tomato - 1
Cumin seeds -1 tsp
Green chilli- 2
Ginger garlic paste -1 tbsp
turmeric -1 tsp
salt -To taste
Coriander powder -1Tsp
Sweet corn -1/2 cup
Refined oil -1 tbsp
1) In a casserole/pot heat oil and add cumin to it.
2) Add the green chillies slit into 2
3) When the cumin sizzles add the chopped onion to it.
4) Once the onion turns golden add the ginger garlic paste.
5) Add the tomatoes next and let them cook.
6) Add the powdered spices and seasoning.
7) Add the quinoa and add water to it. Double the weight of quinoa.
8) When quinoa is half cooked add the sweet corn,
9) Cover and cook till quinoa and corn both are cooked
10) Garnish with chopped coriander and serve.