1) In a casserole heat milk,
2) Add the flavoured muesli to it and stir till soft
3) Add honey and cinnamon powder to it and mix.
4) In a round bowl or cake tin, empty the muesli and tightly pack it
5) Layer the muesli with sliced bananas and dollops of peanut butter.
6) In a separate bowl whisk cream till hard peaks
7) Add honey and vanilla to the cream and mix
8) Layer the bananas with the cream and put the bowl in the freezer to set for 15 mins.
9) Serve in the bowl or invert it onto a plate and cut like a cake