Pan Fried Instant Noodles
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 20 Minutes
Refined oil - 2 tbsp
Instant noodles - 2 cakes
Garlic - 4 cloves
Onion - 1
Bell peppers - 1
Tomato - 1
Carrot - 1/2
Light soy sauce - 1 tbsp
Coriander - 1/2 bunch
Honey - 1 tsp
Corn flour - 1 tsp
Sesame seeds - For garnish
1) In a Meyer Select saucepan - boil water and add in the noodle cakes.
2) Once the noodles are cooked strain them and keep them aside.
3) In a MEYER PRISM frypan, melt the butter and add in the chopped garlic, chilli and onion and saute.
4) Let them shallow fry and crisp up on one side and then flip it and repeat the same process on the other side.
5) Once both the sides are crispy, take the noodle cake on a kitchen towel.
6) In the same pan, add in the chopped garlic and quartered onion and saute.
7) Once the garlic browns a little, add in all the vegetables cut into small cubes.
8) Next, add in the soy sauce and honey and adjust the seasoning.
9) Lastly, chuck in the chopped coriander.
10) Dissolve the corn flour in a spoon of water and add to the pan to thicken the sauce.
11) Cut the noodle cake into 4 quarters and arrange them on a platter.
12) Pour the veggie sauce on top and garnish with sesame seeds.
A power packed protein rich twist to the classic breakfast treat, pancakes. A savoury option with flavours of Indian lentils and coconut make a fit for the Indian palate.Read more