Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 10 Minutes
Ghee - 1/4 cup
Besan - 1.5 cups
Pomegranate juice - 1/2 cup
Powdered sugar - 1/2 cup
Rock salt - 1 tsp
Anardana powder - 1 tsp
1) In a MEYER PRISM frypan, melt the ghee and add in the besan.
2) Keep stirring it till it becomes golden brown and sandy in texture.
3) Add in another spoon of ghee, which should instantly become a liquid.
4) Add in the pomegranate juice and the mixture should start to bubble and then become solid. This will result in a nice texture for the laddoos.
5) Take the mixture off the heat and mix in the powdered sugar, rock salt, and anardana.
6) Grease your hands and make small even sized balls and garnish them with anardana powder.
Indian food is highly flavourful and complex but the complaint many people have with it is that it leaves their hands dirty and many people don’t prefer that. This recipe eliminates that problem by baking the classic pav bhaji into a lasagna that can be enjoyed with a fork and knife and is also packed with flavour and melt cheese.Read more