Stove Top Pizza
Preparation time 45 Minutes
Cooking time 10 Minutes
Activated Yeast - 2 tbsp
Caster Sugar - 1 tbsp
Refined Flour - 1 cup
Olive Oil - 15 ml
Garlic Cloves - 4-5
Onions Quartered - 1
Sliced Carrot - 1/2
Tomato Cubed - 2
Tomato Ketchup - 1 tbsp
Basil Leaves - 5-6
Mozzarella Cheese - 1/2 cup
Bell Peppers - 1 each
Paneer - 1/2 block
1) Dissolve yeast along with sugar in a cup of warm water.
2) Add the refined flour to the water and knead into a soft dough.
3) Incorporate olive oil in the dough and portion it into small balls.
4) Let the dough balls rise for 40 mins.
5) Meanwhile, in a Circulon saute pan, heat olive oil and add the chopped garlic to it along with the sliced carrots, quartered onions and cubed tomatoes.
6) Once all the vegetables are cooked through add in the tomato ketchup and basil leaves and give a toss.
7) Blend the vegetables into a fine paste and bring the paste back on the heat.
8) Adjust the seasoning of the sauce and keep it aside.
9) Roll out the dough into thin disks and place them in a Circulon chef’s pan.
10) Lightly sear the base in the pan on medium heat and ladle the sauce on one side while the base is in the pan.
11) Place cheese and the vegetable toppings in the sauce and cover the pan with the lid.
12) Once the vegetables are soft, cheese is melted and the base is crisp, remove the pizza and cut into slices.
13) Serve hot.