Summer Vegetable Stew
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 20 Minutes
1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the corn and cook, stirring occasionally, until starting to brown, about 4-5 minutes. Transfer corn to a bowl and reserve
3. Return skillet to the stove and heat the remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Stir in the onion and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until starting to brown, 3-4 minutes.
4. Add the bell peppers and cook 2 minutes. Stir in the zucchini and cook 30 seconds. Add the edamame and cook 30 seconds, stirring.
5. Pour in the broth, bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer, uncovered, until edamame is tender, 10-12 minutes.
6. Add the corn, cook 1 minute. Remove from the heat and stir in the parsley, salt, and pepper
These mushrooms are ideal as passed one-bite appetizers at a party, speared on a frilly toothpick. For a sit-down dinner, they would be lovely as an amuse bouche. Because of the added cracker crumbs, the sausage meatballs are tender and fluffy, unlike a sausage cooked as-is.View