A wholesome dish with the goodness of tortilla bread, fresh vegetables, cheese combined with the ease of cooking and serving makes it the ideal choice for a quick hunger fix.
1. Finely slice onions, peppers, zucchini and mushrooms and keep aside.
2. In a non stick pan, heat oil and add chopped garlic and onion to it and saute.
3. Add the remaining vegetables to the pan and saute till soft.
4. Add the pilati/puree to the pan and cook till reduced.
5. Lay the bread flat and place the vegetable mixture on it.
6. Crumble mozarella cheese on top of the vegetables and cover with the other tortilla bread.
7. Place the quesadilla in a hot grill pan and grill from both sides till cheese is melted.
8. Cut slices like that of a pizza, and serve.