Preparation time 5 Minutes
Cooking time 20 Minutes
Refined Flour - 150gms
Milk - 200 ml
Eggs - 4 no.
Salt - Pinch
Refined Oil for cooking
1. Preheat the oven to 230 degrees and keep the oiled muffin tray inside.
2. In a bowl beat the flour and eggs.
3. Gradually add milk while beating till there are no lumps.
4. Carefully take out the muffin mould from the oven and slowly pour the mixture into the tray till half fill.
5. Place the tray back in the oven for 20 mins and do not disturb it.
6. Store for upto 1 month in the freezer.
Have it on its own or as a condiment to big roasts or roasted whole birds. Either way its an absolute winner of a dish. Read more..Read more
An excellent alternative to the classic friend rice without any starch or carbs, fit for people on Keto.Read more