Circulon SteelShield is a revolutionary range that offers dynamic pots and pans for a never-before cooking and cleaning experience. The cookware range is distinguished by its remarkable design of stainless steel circles raised above a premium nonstick finish for the most versatile and durable cookware surface. The cutting-edge SteelShield rings can be flipped, fried, or even scraped with any available spoon or spatula. For added surface protection, the rings on our frying pans continue up the side walls. metal cutlery? Let's go for it.
If you are looking for the best sauteuse then you can certainly go for Circulon Clad Stainless Steel Sauteuse.
What is sauteuse?
A versatile addition to any kitchen, a sauteuse pan can do it all. Can be used for almost any cooking method, including but not limited to frying, sautéing, braising, slow roasting, and searing. Because of its adaptability, it has become the standard pan for a wide variety of dishes. Because of its wide capacity, you can use it to cook meals like stews, soups, and casseroles. They look wonderful on the table and are perfect for presenting big portions of vegetables as a side dish or as part of an all-in-one family meal. A sauteuse is perfect for cooking and serving in one easy step.
The sauteuse pan has a big flat base like a frypan but a much larger liquid capacity thanks to its steeply sloping sides. The combination of this and the dome-shaped lid makes it ideal for cooking substantial braises or roasts. The pan is perfect for low and gradual roasting.
The pan features a thick core of aluminum – sandwiched between the unique SteelShield™ nonstick cooking surface and a polished stainless steel exterior – distributes heat quickly and evenly throughout the base and sides of the cookware for optimum heat control and no hotspots.
What is the use of sauteuse?
The sauteuse's wide, low bottom makes it perfect for browning food on the burner before moving it to the oven. The high walls contain any spatters or drippings that may occur during baking. Meals that begin with a sautéed vegetable base, such as a mirepoix of carrots, onion, and celery, and end with a hearty serving of soup, casserole, or braised meat, are perfect for feeding a large group. When compared to the height of a standard stockpot, the huge surface area of this one produces a surprisingly large volume. The sauteuse makes it simple to simmer stock for a long period of time. When the lid is off, the large surface area allows for rapid liquid reduction, while the domed top is ideal for gentle steaming and retaining moisture. The sauteuse's wide base is ideal for preparing rice dishes like risotto.
What makes this sauteuse special?
· 100% TOXIN-FREE & GUARANTEED SAFE FOR LIFE There are no PFOA, cadmium, nickel, arsenic, or lead present.
· Infinite Black Halo/Eternal Metallic For effortless cooking that lasts a lifetime·
· Better browning and corrosion resistance thanks to the extra durable SteelShieldTM surface with its groundbreaking non-stick grooves + steel peaks pattern.
· Treatment with grit blasting makes cleanup fast and simple.
· The triply design allows for superior heat retention and dispersion.
· The exterior's mirror finish stainless steel construction makes it both more attractive and more durable.
· The welded stainless steel grip ensures the handle will last a lifetime.
· To preserve nutrients during cooking, the sauteuse has a lid, which is made of tempered glass that is both sturdy and nearly impossible to break.
· Dishwasher safe and can withstand temperatures up to 204 degrees C/ 350 degrees F
· Safe for use on any stovetop, even induction