Are you looking for the best bakeware in India with premium finish and durable material? Explore Meyer Bakemaster that is made from cold rolled Carbon Steel that will aid baking enthusiasts and professional chefs alike. Let’s accept it, we all loved baked goods! They add sweetness to our celebrations and to our meals. A freshly baked cookie and warm cup of milk is the most loved comfort food. And there’s nothing that can beat the magic of a cupcake and coffee! With Meyer Bakemaster you can easily bake all these comfort foods comfortably at your home.
- What is cold rolled carbon steel?
- Merits of Carbon Steel
- Carbon steel or stainless steel- which is better for baking?
1. What is cold rolled carbon steel?
Carbon steel, a common type of steel, is an alloy of iron and carbon with a higher carbon content, lower melting point and greater durability compared to ordinary stainless steel. It may contain a range of carbon concentrations that results in different types of carbon steel. Carbon steel has higher hardness and tensile strength, but is prone to rusting. To eliminate this shortcoming, Meyer Bakemaster uses cold rolled carbon steel that is shaped under lower temperature and has better resistance against warping and breaking.
2. Merits of Carbon Steel
Carbon steel bakeware scores over other bakeware in many areas including durability, performance and ease of use. Meyer Bakemaster uses 100% toxin free and sturdy carbon steel material to help you bake at home without any hassle. The benefits of carbon steel are many:
- Superior Heat Tolerance: It is remarkably heat tolerant, therefore, it works great as a bakeware as it is safe up to minimum 600 degrees.
- Lightweight and easy to handle: It is lightweight, therefore, easy to lift and place in the oven.
- Durable: Due to its composition, it is highly durable and unlikely to break or crack under normal household use.
- Quick Heating: The bakeware not only heats up quickly but also retains its heat wonderfully.
- Responsive: The baking pans respond quickly to temperature changes, therefore, lets you avoid overcooking as well as undercooking.
- Safe: Carbon steel is made from non-toxic and food safe material that you can completely trust for all your baking adventures.
3. Carbon steel or stainless steel- which is better for baking?
- Carbon steel baking pans are better heat conductors, therefore, they will remain hot even after being removed from the heat source.
- Carbon steel baking pans heat up quickly and have better heat retention along with uniform heating.
- They are better at repelling sticky food.
Check out Meyer Bakeware Range here