1) Mix the melted butter and crushed biscuits.
2) Spread the mixture into the bottom of a baking pan and press to form the base.
3) Chill for 30 mins.
4) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
5) Place the chocolate and cream in a heatproof bowl and microwave it for 1 min.
6) Stir well until it gets smooth.
7) Place the yoghurts, flavour and condensed milk in a large bowl and whisk until smooth.
8) Spread the ganache over the biscuit base.
9) Pour the yoghurt filling over the ganache and bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 10 mins.
10) Take out of the oven. Cool on the counter and then chill in the fridge for a couple of hours or overnight for an even better taste.
11) Top with strawberry filling.