Preparation time 15 Minutes
Cooking time 15 Minutes
1. Dice the tomatoes (into fairly small pieces) then place into a medium sized bowl along with the onion and season with salt and pepper
2. Thickly slice one clove of garlic into 4 or 5 pieces and add to the bowl then drizzle over 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
3. Add most of the basil leaves, reserving a few for garnish. Stir well and set aside to marinate but do not refrigerate
4. Preheat the grill to medium hot, or heat your Circulon Grill pan to fairly hot
5. Slice the ciabatta diagonally and arrange the pieces on your Circulon square baking tray or place onto your Grill pan (you’ll need to cook in two batches if using the pan).
6. Toast the bread on both sides then remove and place on a serving board or plate. Drizzle sparingly with the remaining olive oil
7. Cut the remaining garlic clove in half and rub all over the toasted bread then discard. Remove the sliced garlic from the marinated tomatoes and discard.
8. Spoon the tomato mixture onto the toasted bread then scatter over the remaining basil and an extra pinch of salt and pepper if desired
Every spoonful of this beautiful dish just tastes like summer! It’s as packed with nutrients as it is with flavor…and will give you one more reason to wish summer would never endView
An easy recipe which combines the sweetness of maple with the savoriness of feta alongside the chariness of pumpkin to delight your taste buds with the burst of flavors.View