Preparation time 5 Minutes
Cooking time 45 Minutes
Refined flour - 1 cup
Egg - 2
Caster sugar - 1/2 cup
Cinnamon powder - 1 tsp
Carrot - 3
Butter - 1/4 cup
Mayonnaise - 1 tbsp
Condensed milk - 2 tbsp
Raisins - For garnish
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Black afghan raisins (optional) - For garnish
1) In a bowl, crack open two eggs and cream the sugar with the eggs.
2) Add the melted butter to the egg mixture.
3) Add the condensed milk and mayonnaise, and whisk till everything is combined.
4) Add cinnamon powder to the mixture.
5) Mix the flour with the baking powder and add this flour mixture to the egg mixture.
6) Fold in the grated carrots.
7) Pour the batter in a loaf tin and chuck in a few raisins.
8) Bake in the oven for 40 mins at 170 degrees.
9) Garnish with condensed milk, pistachios, and the Afghan black raisins.
10) You can use dates, figs or any dry fruits if you don’t have the
Afghan black raisins.