1. Boil water in a sauce pan and add washed spinach to it and blanch till soft and puree it.
2. Peel and juice one full beetroot and keep aside.
3. Make a thick batter with chickpea flour, salt, asafoetida, chopped onion, chopped tomato and chopped coriander.
4. Divide the batter into three bowls and add spinach puree to one, turmeric to one and beetroot juice to the last.
5. Lay flat bread slices and put mozzarella cheese on top and cover with another slice of bread, making it a sanwich.
6. Cut into 2 slices diagonally.
7. Dip one half in every coloured batter and deep fry till crispy.
8. Serve hot with mint chutney.