Chase the flavors
Prep time 20 Minutes
Cooking time 20 Minutes
Eggs - 3
Oil - 2 tbsp
Red chilli powder - 2 tsp
Ghee - 2 tsp
Chopped ginger - 1 knot
Cumin/jeera - 1 tsp
Dry red chilli - 3
Chopped garlic - 6-7 cloves
Chopped green chilli - 2
Chopped onions - 2 small
Chopped tomatoes - 2
Turmeric - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Meat masala - 1 tsp
Jeera powder - 1 tsp
Curd - 1/2 cup
Kasoori methi - 1 tsp
Honey - 1 tsp
1. Start by boiling the eggs for 7 mins.
2. While the eggs are boiling, place a kadai on the glass and add ghee to it.
3. To the ghee, add in cumin seeds, dry red chilli, chopped ginger, chopped garlic and chopped chillies.
4. Next add in chopped onions, and saute till they become golden brown.
5. Add in the tomatoes and cook for 15 mins till combined with the onions.
6. Add in turmeric, coriander powder, meat masala, jeera powder and salt.
7. Cook till the masalas are combined and oil comes to the top.
8. Add in the curd and make sure you use beaten curd otherwise the curd can split.
9. Finish the gravy off with some Kasoori methi and honey.
10. Peel the eggs, in a pan heat a few drops of oil, add in 1 tsp of red chilli and shallow fry the peeled eggs.
11. Add the fried eggs to the gravy and coat it properly.
12. Garnish with ginger julienne and chopped coriander.
Leave a comment