1. Start by boiling the eggs for 7 mins.
2. While the eggs are boiling, place a kadai on the glass and add ghee to it.
3. To the ghee, add in cumin seeds, dry red
chilli, chopped ginger, chopped garlic and
4. Next add in chopped onions, and saute till
they become golden brown.
5. Add in the tomatoes and cook for 15 mins
till combined with the onions.
6. Add in turmeric, coriander powder, meat
masala, jeera powder and salt.
7. Cook till the masalas are combined and oil
comes to the top.
8. Add in the curd and make sure you use
beaten curd otherwise the curd can split.
9. Finish the gravy off with some Kasoori methi
10. Peel the eggs, in a pan heat a few drops of
oil, add in 1 tsp of red chilli and shallow fry
the peeled eggs.
11. Add the fried eggs to the gravy and coat it
12. Garnish with ginger julienne and chopped