Grilled Fruit Skewers
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 10 Minutes
Mustard oil - 60ml
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Rock salt - 1 tsp
Honey - 1 tbsp
Sweet chilli sauce - 1 tbsp
Pineapple - 1
Pear - 1
Apple - 1
1) Make a marination by mixing mustard oil with powdered spices, honey and sweet chilli sauce.
2) Cut the fruits into bite-sized portions and add them to the marination.
3) Coat them evenly with the marination and let them rest for at least 10-15 mins.
4) Arrange the marinated fruits on skewers/satay sticks.
5) Heat a MEYER SAFECOOK grill pan and grill the fruit skewers.
6) Garnish by sprinkling chaat masala.
7) Serve with fruit flavoured yogurt.