Grilled Fruit Skewers
Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 10 Minutes
Mustard oil - 60ml
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Rock salt - 1 tsp
Honey - 1 tbsp
Sweet chilli sauce - 1 tbsp
Pineapple - 1
Pear - 1
Apple - 1
1) Make a marination by mixing mustard oil with powdered spices, honey and sweet chilli sauce.
2) Cut the fruits into bite-sized portions and add them to the marination.
3) Coat them evenly with the marination and let them rest for at least 10-15 mins.
4) Arrange the marinated fruits on skewers/satay sticks.
5) Heat a MEYER SAFECOOK grill pan and grill the fruit skewers.
6) Garnish by sprinkling chaat masala.
7) Serve with fruit flavoured yogurt.
The classic aloo chaat gets an Asian twist while retaining all the classic flavours like sweet, spicy and tangy. The only difference is that the flavours are derived from Asian ingredients.Read more