All the breakfast essentials packed into an edible potato cup that is fit for kids as well as adults.
1. Nicely wash and cut potato in half.
2. Boil the scooped out potato till mashy and keep the potato skin in a bowl.
3. In a pan heat butter and add the mashed potato to it and crush it till smooth.
4. Add the chopped onions and bell peppers along with some herbs and seasonings.
5. Bake the potato skins in the oven till they are crispy and cooked through.
6. Fill the cups with mashed potato mixture and place an egg yolk at the top of each cups.
7. Bake one last time in the oven for 5 mins till egg yolk is 50% cooked.
8. Garnish with grated parmesan and serve.