Mashed Potato Breakfast Cups
Preparation time 20 Minutes
Cooking time 20 Minutes
Potato - 1 no.
Onion - 1/2 no.
Bellpeppers - 1 no.
Jalapeños - 2-3
Paremsan Cheese - 1 tsp
Eggs - 2 no.
Cream - 10 ml
Butter - 10 gms
1. Nicely wash and cut potato in half.
2. Boil the scooped out potato till mashy and keep the potato skin bowl.
3. In a pan heat butter and add the mashed potato to and mash it till smooth.
4. Add chopped onions and bellpeppers along with some herbs and seasonings.
5. Bake the potato skins in the oven till they are crispy and cooked through.
6. Fill the cups with mashed potato mixture and place an egg yolk on top of both of them.
7. Bake one last time in the oven for 5 mins till egg yolk is 50% cooked.
8. Garnish with grated parmesan and serve.
Love donuts but not the heavy feeling that follows all that dough, this should be the go to recipe for a fruity twist to satisfy all the sweet cravings. Read more..Read more