- 1 fillet (150g) river sole fish
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 tablespoons ginger, julienned
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- A few drops of toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup (50g) cherry tomatoes, halved
- pepper, to taste
- chopped parsley, for garnish
Place the fish fillet in the Anyday Large Shallow microwave safe bowl and coat it with garlic paste. Marinate for 15 minutes (optional)
- Add ginger, light soy sauce, sesame oil, cherry tomatoes, and freshly ground pepper to the marinated fish. Cover with the lid (knob lifted) and cook in the microwave for 5-6 minutes or until the fish is flaky and tender. Thicker fillets might take longer to cook.
- Garnish with some ginger and chopped fresh parsley.
Marinating the fish in garlic paste enhances the flavors, but it is optional. Adjust the cooking time for thicker fillets.