Preparation time 5 Minutes
Cooking time 5 Minutes
Besan - 1 cup
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
Turmeric - 1 tsp
Fruit salt - 1 tbsp
Curd - 3/4 cup
Sugar - 2 tbsp
Mustard seeds - 1 tsp
Green chilli - 1 no
Ghee - 1 tsp
1. In a bowl add the besan, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, sugar, and curd while whisking.
2. Add a few drops of water to make it into a batter consistency.
3. Add the fruit salt to the mixture and mix it so it starts to bubble.
4. In a greased microwave safe dish add the batter and microwave it for 5 minutes.
5. For the tempering, heat ghee in a pan, add mustard seeds and green chilli to it and sizzle for 2 minutes.
6. Pour the tempering on the cooked dhokla and serve.