7) Finally, peel open the skin of the potatoes and garnish with the tomato sauce, sour cream, and chopped parsley.
Please refer to the below mentioned baked potato toppings and combinations that can be used:
1) Classic - Classics are classic for a reason. Standard toppings usually include butter, shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, and oftentimes, crumbled bacon and chives.
2) Cheese - Of course some good old fashioned cheddar cheese is always good, but you can dabble with different cheeses as well! Gouda cheese is a personal favorite!
3) Veggies - Load your potato with some sauteed veggies. A veggie spud is always filling and nutritious!
4) Mexican - Add some pico de gallo, corn, and black beans. You can even throw in a little guacamole, salsa, or sour cream!
3) Broccoli & Cheese - Top your potato with some tender steamed broccoli and ooey, gooey cheese sauce!
3) BBQ Brisket - Toss some brisket in your favorite BBQ sauce and add a hefty mound right on top of your potato. I like to throw in some sauteed onions for good measure.