Preparation Time 20 mins
Cooking Time 10 mins
Potato - 2
Corn Flour - 1/4 cup
Garlic Powder - 1 tsp
Onion Powder - 1 tsp
Oil - for frying
Mustard Seeds - 1 tsp
Green Chillies - 2
Onion - 1
Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
Butter Milk - 1/2 cup
1) Wash, cube and boil the potatoes till 80% done.
2) Take the boiled potatoes in bowl and add corn flour to it along with ginger powder, garlic powder and a bit of salt.
3) Deep fry the potatoes till very crispy.
4) In a kadhai, heat ghee and make a tempering with mustard seeds, curry leaves, and chopped onions.
5) Add the powdered spices once the onions are soft and translucent.
6) Add the buttermilk and stir.
7) Coat the fried potatoes in the masala and serve.