1) Peel the beetroot, finely grate it and keep it aside.
2) In a Meyer Prism fry pan, heat the ghee and chuck in cumin seeds.
3) Once they start to splutter, add in the chopped chilli and ginger.
4) Finely grate a boiled potato and add it to the pan.
5) Combine the potato properly with the tempering and add in all the powdered spices aong with salt and pepper.
6) Add in the grated beetroot along with the cornflour and the chopped coriander and properly combine everything to make a dough-like mixture.
7) Portion them into small balls and shape each one into a patty shape.
8) Place a cube of mozzarella cheese in every patty and tightly enclose it.
9) Make sure your patty is properly sealed or else the cheese will ooze out.
10) Place the poppy seeds in a plate and coat the patties with the poppy seeds.
11) On a Meyer dosa tawa, sprinkle a few drops of oil and sear the patties till they have a crispy crust.
12) Make sure that the cheese centre has melted.
13) Serve hot with the choice of chutney.