Preparation time 10 Minutes
Cooking time 10 Minutes
Potatoes - 2
Onion - 1
Egg - 1
Garlic - 3 cloves
Flour - 3/4 cup
Spring onion - 1/2 bunch
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Soy sauce - 60 ml
Honey - 1 tsp
Ginger - 1 knot
Coriander - For garnish
Jalapeno - 4-5
Butter - 1 knob
1) In a bowl, grate potatoes and onion.
2) Add chopped garlic, one egg, and seasoning in a bowl.
3) Add flour and mix thoroughly to make a thick batter.
4) Spoon in the baking powder and mix it through.
5) For the sauce, mix soy sauce, honey, chopped spring onion, chopped ginger, chopped coriander, jalapeño, and one small sliced onion in a bowl.
6) In a Meyer Safecook fry pan, melt butter and add in the potato batter.
7) Let it cook on a slow heat till you get a brown crust.
8) Flip it and repeat on the other side as well.
9) Cut into triangles and serve with the dipping sauce.