1) In a bowl, take the chopped spinach, properly washed and drained.
2) Add the chopped ginger, onion, salt and red chilli powder to the spinach.
3) Add the masala from stuffed red chilli pickles to it.
4) Add a cup of besan to it and make a thick batter for pakodas.
5) Make small balls of his spinach batter and deep fry them and keep aside.
6) In another bowl, take one cup of besan and add a cup of curd to it.
7) Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric and cumin powder to it and beat it to make a thin batter.
8) In a kadai, heat mustard oil.
9) Add cumin seeds and let them pop.
10) Add the chopped ginger, garlic, green chilli and onions to the kadai and cook the onions till brown.
11) Add mustard seeds and curry leaves to the kadai along with hing.
12) Add the kadhi batter and cook it till a little thick.
13) Add the tamarind pulp to the kadhi along with mango pulp.
14) Add the pakodas to the kadhi and serve hot.