1) In a pan, melt the butter and add in the chopped ginger and garlic.
2) Chuck in the chopped onions and saute till brown.
3) Add in the chopped tomatoes along with the green peas and chopped capsicum and let it cook.
4) Spoon in the tomato paste.
5) Add in the seasoning and the powdered spices and cook the masala with some water.
6) Boil and mash 2 potatoes and combine it with the masala.
7) In a Meyer loaf tin, spread a layer of the potato masala and cover it with slices of bread.
8) Cover the bread with some grated cheese and chopped onions and repeat the process one more time.
9) Sprinkle some parsley on top before baking.
10) Top the lasagna with some grated mozzarella cheese and bake it till the cheese is properly melted.
11) Cut in slices and serve.