1) Heat milk till warm and add butter to it and melt it.
2) Add tea bags to the milk mixture and let it infuse.
3)In a separate bowl break open the eggs and add sugar and cinnamon powder to it.
4) Dissolve the custard powder in the milk mixture.
5)Gradually add the milk mixture to the egg mixture bowl and whisk till combined.
6) In an oven proof baking loaf tray, layer the bread slices and the egg mixture and let it soak for around 20 mins.
7) Sprinkle a handful of raisins on top and make sure they are also coated in the egg mixture.
8) Bake in the oven at 170 degrees for 40 minutes or till the top is brown and crispy.
8) Slice and serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.