Eggless Coffee Cake
Baking an Eggless Cake will be a cakewalk with this eggless cake recipe because cakes are truly, really for everyone! Eggs form an essential part of most of the cake recipes, hence, those who can’t and don’t have eggs miss out on them. Our easy cake recipe will teach you how to recreate the same awesome flavour without adding egg. This recipe is easy to follow and delicious when ready.
Table of Content
- What is Eggless Coffee Cake?
- Quick and Easy Eggless Coffee Cake
- How to make Eggless Coffee Cake?
- Expert Tips
- Recipe Card
What is Eggless Coffee Cake?
Quick and Easy Eggless Coffee Cake
Suggested cookware for the recipe
1) Bake the cake as soon as the batter is ready since you don’t want the baking soda to lose its effectiveness.
2) To add more variety, you can combine this with a chocolate cake and it will taste just heavenly.
3) You can use honey/jaggery powder/brown sugar in place of white sugar.
4) You can use the homemade curd instead of yoghurt as well.
5) apples. However, the liquid from the fruit may cause the cake to be baked longer and last for a lesser amount of time.
6) Add nuts, such as sliced almonds, chopped pecans, walnuts, or pistachios to the top of the cake to give it a delicious crunch.
7) Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days or in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Eggless Coffee Cake
Once in a while there’s a cake that absolutely impresses all palate! Egg-less, coffee enriched, this delicious treat is a certain winner!
Cocoa powder - 30 gms
Baking Powder - 1 tbsp
Baking Soda - 1/2 tbsp
Yoghurt - 150 ml
Castor Sugar - 150 ml
Oil - 1/2 cup
Coffee Powder mixed with 1 tbsp Hot water - 3 tbsp
Vanilla - 1 tbsp
Milk - 3 tbsp
Combine Coffee and Water.
Sieve the dry ingredients.
Beat yogurt and sugar and add coffee in a bowl, mix well.
Add oil gradually, while beating continuously.
Mix dry ingredients spoon by spoon.
Add milk gently and mix.
Bake at 160 degrees for 50 mins.
The recipe for coffee cake is wonderful. Coffee is my favourite. I definitely try this recipe. Lots of love!!!
Leave a comment