1) Crack open the eggs in a big bowl and add in the sugar and oil. Start whisking using a whisker or by hand and whisk till you get a pale yellow frothy liquid.
2) Add in the over ripe bananas, incase you don’t have over ripe bananas on hand, simply pop regular bananas in the oven for 5 minutes at 180 degrees.
3) Whisk in the bananas till they are fully combined and then add in flour along with baking powder and cinnamon powder.
4) Combine it all to get a thick batter with everything evenly mixed. Lastly whisk in the peanut butter and mixed seeds into the thick batter.
5) Pour the batter in a loaf tin and bake it at 180 degrees for 45 minutes.
6) While the bread is baking, make the glaze by combining a spoonful of peanut butter with some honey and milk.
7) Once the bread is baked and cooled, spread the peanut butter glaze on top and garnish with mixed seeds.