Preparation time 30 Minutes
Cooking time 60 Minutes
Flour - 2.5 Cups
Baking Soda - 1 tbsp
Salt - 3/4 tbsp
Butter (Softened) - Butter 1 Cup
Brown Sugar - 3/4 cups
Castor Sugar - 1/2 cups
Vanilla Essence - 1 tbsp
Egg Yolks - 2
Choco Chips - 1.5 cups
chopped nuts - 1 cup
1) Combine the flour, baking soda and salt together.
2) Beat the butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a large bowl.
3) Add the egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition.
4) Gradually add the flour mixture to the egg mixture.
5) Add the choco chips.
6) Place the mixture using a rounded tablespoon in an ungreased baking sheet.
7) Bake for 9-12 mins at 190 degrees.