1) In a Circulon Origins saute pan, melt butter and add chopped apples along with the cinnamon powder and maple syrup.
2) Cook them down to a syrupy consistency and add custard powder to the pan.
3) In a blender, blend together the flour, butter, and sugar into a crumbly mixture that looks like sand.
4) In a Meyer Bakemaster muffin tray, make a base of this crumble by patting it down and make small cups in the mould.
5) Use only half the mixture for the base and to that add the strawberry muesli and maple syrup and make a crumble for the topping.
6) Place a spoonful of the apple mixture to the cups in the mould and top it with the crumble on top.
7) Bake at 190 degrees for 40 minutes and remould them.
8) Garnish with a sprinkle of icing sugar and maple syrup and serve warm with a scoop of ice cream.