Table of Content
- What is a Chocolate Muffin?
- Quick and Easy Chocolate Muffin?
- How to make Chocolate Muffin?
- Expert Tips
- Recipe Card
What is a Chocolate Muffin?
Chocolate muffins are a portioned baked cake, which is prepared with a batter similar to that of a regular cake. Muffins were inspired from the english crumpets which were not as fluffy and had a texture similar to bread. The quick bread muffins or American muffins are the ones we've shown in this recipe. It is a leavened cake usually made with flour, sugar, oil and baking soda.
More Baking Recipes
Quick and Easy Chocolate Muffin?
Who wouldn't love some freshly baked chocolate muffins for their breakfast or as the perfect tea time snack? This recipe allows you to do that; in just 30 minutes you will have the perfectly baked chocolate muffins at your table for you to enjoy.
Suggested cookware for the recipe
How to make Chocolate Muffin?
1) Preheat your oven to 180 degree celsius. Add eggs, sugar and oil in a large bowl and start beating with an electric mixer.
- Make sure the peanuts are without their peels.
- Don't make the sugar syrup too thick or the mixture might not spread evenly.
- The quantity of the sweet chilli sauce can be increased according to your taste.
Simple and basic. These chocolate muffins are a foolproof dish for when you want something sweet and simple.
Eggs - 2
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Oil - 1/2 cup
Refined flour - 3/4 cup
Cocoa powder - 1/2 cup
Salt - 1/2 tsp
Baking soda - 1 tbsp
Baking powder - 3/4 tbsp
Milk - 1/2 cup
In a large mixing bowl, crack open 2 eggs, add in sugar and oil and start whisking. Keep whisking till everything is light, combined and pale in colour
Add in all the dry ingredients, flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder and baking soda, fold it all in and keep on adding the milk
Once the batter is ready, pour it in a muffin pan and bake at 180 degrees for 20 mins
Leave a comment